Nuts and bolts
- This LIVE virtual programme follows the format of two x half-day, highly interactive virtual workshops delivered using Zoom (or platform of your choice) and enhanced by Mural.
- We use a blend of input, pair and small group conversation, and interactive activities.
- Supported by our e-manual and further curated resources.
- We recommend 8 participants per workshop, and a maximum of 12 participants per workshop to enable high levels of psychological safety, confidentiality and to allow participants to experience and practice their conversations.
Why do it
Do your managers know how to create an environment where it’s OK to say “I’m not OK”?
Nine in ten employees are affected by mental health issues.
More of us are willing to speak about this at work, but only one in five (20%) report an improvement in workplace training to help manage our own mental health.
Five reasons to do it:
- Increase empathy and human connection
- Banish the stigma
- Help your people lean in
- Change the conversation
- Learn from experts
What you will learn
The workshop is designed to help you:
- notice if someone’s struggling and understand what they can then do about it
- be able to use real-time conversations to understand how people are feeling
- create an environment where it’s OK to say ‘I’m not OK’
- remove the stigma around having mental health conversations
- work collaboratively and learn together in different ways
Who it’s for
Speak Your Mind is perfect for HR teams, Line Managers and People Leaders who want to be their best selves in conversations about mental health.
To find out more, get in touch
If you’re interested in the topic, why not watch our webinar “Speak Your Mind” with our mental health first-aider, Sarah Rudder. (recorded pre-covid)