Why do it?
Our ‘Conversation Spaces’ are 90-minute short, sharp, and practical sessions, designed to offer a deep-thinking environment that help increase confidence, cooperation, and the ability to find creative and innovative solutions to real-time workplace challenges, through the power of conversation.
“These sessions are massively important in moving away from old ways of working, breaking down silos, and working in more collaborative and cross-functional ways.”
Adam Coventry, Senior Supply Chain Manager, Boots
How they work
Groups of up to 8 leaders/managers/participants are hosted by one of our expert conversational facilitators (all experienced and qualified coaches).
Being part of a Conversation Space helps to develop the key leadership skills of:
- deep listening
- the art of curiosity
- innovative problem solving
These sessions are the perfect blend of exploration and action. Participants are invited to bring a live topic, challenge, or opportunity which they will then work through with peers.
They will sharpen their skills, spend time listening, coaching, and being coached; all in a safe, positive and outcome-focused environment.
How leaders have made use of Conversation Spaces include:
- bringing people together to make sense of the ‘new normal’
- exploring how to personally support a new inclusion and diversity strategy
- reconnecting as a team after working virtually for an extended period
- structured ‘open space’ to build a deeper level of connection within teams
Nuts and bolts
The LIVE 90 minute workshop is delivered virtually or face-to-face.
- We recommend 8 participants per workshop to enable high levels of psychological safety, confidentiality and to allow participants to experience and practice their conversations.
- £900 per 90-minute session or £1,600 for two x 90-minute sessions delivered in a half-day.
Get in touch to find out more.