Whether you are already a mentor, a leader or an aspiring mentor, taking part in this programme will help you deepen your skills in dialogue and grow your Conversational Wisdom® to lead powerful and inspiring conversations.
- Reflect on and develop your own mentoring/leadership conversational skills
- Grow the art and science of helping others do their best thinking
- Practice and take away practical techniques
“I have just completed the Advanced Mentor Skills programme run by Conversation Space. Without doubt, it was the best virtual training programme I have been on. As a trainer myself I know how hard it is to create behavioural change, especially in a virtual environment, and this programme delivered. Run over 3 x 90-minute workshops, I found it incredibly thought-provoking and easy to fit into my working week, and I came away with lots of ideas to embed in my mentoring conversations, as well as the organisation.”
Melanie Palethorpe, Learning & Talent Development Advisor, Michelmores
This highly interactive, virtual programme offers a blend of input, pair and small group work, conversational practice, and individual action planning.
Working in a small group of up to 12 enables high levels of psychological safety, confidentiality, and space for exploration, feedback, and practice. Facilitated by our highly experienced mentoring experts with 20+ years’ experience of supporting mentoring programmes. Delivered using Zoom, enhanced by Mural, and supported by our e-manual.
- Strengthen conversational skills to help others do their best quality thinking
- Greater confidence to have authentic and courageous conversations
- Understanding how to use conversations to build trust, develop stronger relationships and greater collaboration
- Increased awareness of how behaviour influences the quality of conversations
- Tools required to hold challenging conversations with skill and impact
You can see further detail about the programme content for each module here.
4 November, 18 November and 2 December 2021
Corporate funded fee £390 + VAT
Individually funded fee £270 + VAT
Click here to book.
For further information please email Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07880 656827.