Clarke Willmott is a leading law firm that takes pride in being different. Their strong reputation is built on genuine client relationships and exceptional people – each chosen for their industry knowledge and passion for their field, as well as their first-class legal credentials.
Each year, they hold an annual get together for their mid-senior level lawyers, and invited The Conversation Space to deliver an interactive workshop session designed to enable participants to become even more conversationally wise.
We designed an engaging 2.5 hour Conversational Wisdom®️ Masterclass to:
- give participants the opportunity to understand what effective client conversations look like
- develop their ability and increase their confidence to face into these necessary conversations
- reflect on their own level of comfort/style
- practice and refine their personal approach
- get constructive feedback from their peers
The session focused on understanding the power of Conversational Wisdom®, building conversational courage, as well as sharing plenty of practical tips on how to have conversations that get results.
The session was a great success and enabled participants to have the opportunity to employ the tools and techniques taught straight away.
As well as it being a great networking opportunity where they could deepen their working relationships together, delegates also came away more confident in their ability to have better client conversations.