Due to our depth of expertise on developing conversational capability within organisations, we were invited to provide consultancy and design support to the learning team at Lloyds Banking Group.
The aim was to build a programme designed to develop Line Manager capability so that participants were better able to engage hearts and minds through great conversations, and create an uplift in colleague and team performance.
In consultation with key stakeholders and internal trainers, The Conversation Space designed a programme that incorporated innovative approaches and employed the latest techniques and thinking in Conversational Wisdom®.
The comprehensive package of support included:
- Full design of programme incorporating a 70:20:10 blend of learning
- Development of detailed facilitation notes and all supporting materials
- Alignment of content with internal competency framework
- Consultancy on critical elements to programme success (peer action learning sets, marketing & sponsorship)
- Coaching support for programme owner
Due to the success of the pilot, the programme is now being rolled out across the business and forms a core part of the Line Manager Academy.